The Resiliency Round-Up at Fort Myers Beach FREE EVENT!
Join SWFL’s leading mental health organizations and practitioners as we come together to commemorate the end of Mental Health Awareness Month and celebrate the resiliency of SWFL! We are excited to invite Fort Myers Beach residents and individuals impacted by hurricane Ian to the Diamondhead Beach Resort for a special event.
Date: May 31, 2023
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Diamondhead Beach Resort, 2000 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers, FL
This event aims to provide a roundup of community mental health resources and self-care supports, promoting the well-being of our community. Come and enjoy a morning of complimentary therapeutic activities and resource sharing, as we shed light on the various pathways to building a more resilient you.
Activities and highlights of the event include:
- Yoga & Meditation
- Resiliency Toolkits
- Mental Health Resources & Referrals
- Free Screenings
- Art Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Coffee with a Clinician
- Therapeutic workshops and interactive sessions
- Resource sharing from leading mental health organizations
- Networking opportunities with mental health practitioners
- Educational presentations on building resilience and self-care techniques
- Open discussions and Q&A sessions
- Refreshments and light snacks
To join us at this empowering event, please reach out to Jennifer Brady at Jennifer.Brady@parkroyalhospital.com or call her at 410-980-1300. She will provide further information and assist with any queries you may have.
Let us come together as a community to celebrate our strength, resilience, and the importance of mental health. Together, we can build a brighter and more resilient SWFL!